Most Requests for Tenders (RFT’S), Requests for Quotations (RFQ’s) and Expressions of Interest (EOI’s) are listed on Council’s e-tendering website. For a listing of Tenders Received please click here.
Click here to view a list of Currently Open Tenders, Quotations and Expressions of Interest or visit the TenderLink website.
You can view Gunnedah Shire Councils Purchasing Terms and Conditions below.
Who can submit a Tender, Quotation or EOI?
Gunnedah Shire Council invites any interested business to bid for the supply of goods, materials and/or services contained in the Tenders, RFQ or EOI advertised.
Using the e-tendering website
Council’s e-tendering website provides Council suppliers, contractors and other interested businesses easy access to a range of Tendering, RFQs and EOIs opportunities.
Go to https://www.tenderlink.com/gunnedah/
This website allows businesses to:
- Register their details and establish profiles to automatically receive relevant Tenders, RFQs and EOIs as they become available.
- View tenders online and/or receive them via email notification.
- Download documentation directly from the website.
- Post requests for further information or seek clarification on aspects of a tender directly to the website and receive replies back via the website.
- Receive addendums and other information issued on current tenders.
- Respond to tenders via the Electronic Tender Box, rather than having to post or deliver responses to Council’s Office. (Responses can still be posted or delivered if preferred.)
Tender deposit payments
Where a tender deposit is required as part of the tender submission, the amount and how to pay will be specified in the Conditions of Tendering section of the tender.
Government Contracts Register
You can view Gunnedah Shire Council's contracts register for contracts over $150,000 below.
Below is a listing of all currently open Tenders, Quotations and Expressions of Interest. To download and view any of the files, please click their respective links.
|001 - Blackjack Creek - Request for Quotation.pdf||122.55 KB||30/01/2017|
|002 - A - Riparian Corridor Channel Reconstruction Plans.pdf||6.21 MB||30/01/2017|
|003 - B - Channel Construction Technical Specifications.pdf||305.85 KB||30/01/2017|
|004 - C - Preliminary Environmental Management Plan.pdf||2.11 MB||30/01/2017|
|005 - D - Safety in Design Plan.pdf||258.08 KB||30/01/2017|
|006 - E - Vegetation Management Plan.pdf||5.23 MB||30/01/2017|
|007 - F - Review of Environmental Factors.pdf||2.03 MB||30/01/2017|
|008 - G - Project work plan.pdf||43.46 KB||30/01/2017|
|009 - H - Department of Environment Approval.pdf||5.51 MB||30/01/2017|
|010 - I - Earthwork Volumes.pdf||158.63 KB||30/01/2017|
|012 - J - Council Purchasing Terms and Conditions.pdf||52.37 KB||30/01/2017|
|013 - K - Gunnedah Location Map.pdf||113.13 KB||30/01/2017|
|014 - L - Quotation Checklist.pdf||65.25 KB||30/01/2017|
|015 - M - Responses to questions received regarding request for quotation document.pdf||231.19 KB||21/02/2017|
Below is a listing of all of the recently closed Tenders that Gunnedah Shire Council has received. To download and view any of the files, please click their respective links.