The following Road Closure Information provides updates on closures and changed traffic conditions due to Flooding/Bushfires, Traffic Accidents or Planned Roadworks.
LAST UPDATE: Friday 5 January 2018 4:00 pm
NEXT UPDATE EXPECTED: Friday 12 January 2018 9:30 am
For further information on State Highways please click on the link to visit the RTA Live Traffic NSW website.
|Mooki River Road
|ROAD CLOSED due to structural damage at the low level bridge|
Maitland Street to Old Bluevale Road
|Road will be closed due to Annual Australia Day PCYC Duck Race.||Friday 26/01/18 9:00 am
Friday 26/01/18 10:30 am
South Street - Henry Street to Oxley Highway
|Road will be closed or partially closed due to Annual Australia Day Junior, Women's and Men's Triathlon race. Road user are requested to use extreme caution and follow signage at all times.||Friday 26/01/18 6:00 am
Friday 26/01/18 9:00 am
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION:
- Drivers may be liable for any damage that they cause to a road that is closed to their vehicle type
- Travelling on roads covered with water is extremely dangerous and should be avoided
- Road conditions can change without warning and drivers should travel with caution
- Unsealed roads damage very easily when they are wet and only essential journeys should be undertaken until these roads dry out
- Council priortises repairs with higher trafficked roads and bus routes usually receiving attention first.
The road closure information is as accurate as possible at the time it is entered. However as conditions change quickly, this information should be used as a guide only. Council makes no statements, representations or warranties about the accuracy, currency, reliability or completeness of the information.
Road users are reminded to not enter flood water and deliberate disobeying of road closure signs may result in police prosecution.