The Business Partner Program is a key component that supports the economic development strategies of Gunnedah Shire Council. The program's main focus is to support new business opportunities and assist in the expansion of existing businesses by providing an assistance package as an incentive.
The Business Partner Program supports various mechanisms designed to strengthen of the Gunnedah business sector. The program presents opportunities for the development of tailor made packages to assist in business development expenses and infrastructure costs.
- Identifying site options for business relocation or expansion in the Gunnedah Shire
- Providing direction in respect of planning and development processes
- Providing current market information about Gunnedah
- Assisting new business in securing allowances and incentives
- Supporting existing business with sustainability or expansion initiatives
The program allows the development of combination packages of incentives and benefits. Its broad scope permits all potential business developers and proponents the opportunity to make application and be eligible for support under the program.
Further details on the program are available by contacting Council on 02 6740 2100 or email@example.com